Builders Risk Insurance in Florida
Builders Risk Insurance protects against loss to buildings or structures during the course of construction, including materials incidental to construction.
Sunshine State Insurance Company has worked in conjunction with Florida Home Builders Insurance, Inc. (FHBI) to develop a comprehensive Builders Risk policy for general contractors, residential specialty trade and sub-contractors.
We also offer Consumer Builders Risk policies for homebuyers who are required to purchase builders risk coverage for their new homes. This policy is written on commercial forms and affords the same coverage available to residential contractors.
Builders Risk Insurance features:
- Competitive annual/monthly rates
- Single Shot for higher value homes ($3m and up)
- $500,000 per home / $2,500,000 per subdivision
- Additions for model homes & contents
- Contractors Equipment coverage
- Easy transfer to HO-3 Homeowners Coverage
Contact an SSIC Agent for a Builders Risk Insurance consultation.